Friday, January 07, 2005

The 12 Best Movies I Saw in 2004
Over the next two weeks or so, I plan to (hopefully) dole out my list of the 12 best movies I saw during 2004. That is not to say the 12 best movies of 2004, but the 12 best I saw in 2004. For example, this does not include movies like The Aviator, Spanglish, Kinsey, and Million Dollor Baby, which came out in 2004, but I have not seen yet due to their late releases in 2004. Likewise, the list includes two movies that were actually released in 2003, but I saw in 2004. That is also why there are 12 movies on my list. I am somewhat surprised by some of the movies on the list, and not so surprised by others. Feel free to let me know what you think, if you agree or disagree. If it takes longer than two weeks, bear with me, the entire list will eventually get out. It just depends on how ambitious I feel.

No comments: